Tanks Multiplayer - Tankee.IO
Play Online Multiplayer Tank War
Tankee.io: The Legendary Mayhem of Tanks
Are you a big fan of the most fatal weapons humankind ever produced? Is chaos the natural order of the world according to you? Are you looking for tank games io to play with your friends? You deserve a proud place in the world of tanks, folks. In the game industry, the most difficult thing is to maintain fun with just basic game objects. Think, Tankee.io is not a game as popular as the Counter Strike, but though this game, you entertain just by your browser.
Well, there are fewer tank games unblocked, this is one of them. To play this extreme tank game, Tankee.io, the only thing you need is a regular computer with internet access. This is the best side of all io games. Let’s describe the fundamental features of the game.
Basics of Tankee.io
• Like most of the tank games 2 players, there are two teams. One of the teams is your team, the other one is your opponent, in that case, your enemy. The map seems like a labyrinth from arcade games. You can use the structure to hide or ambush.
• In the game, there are three types of flags that you can capture or hold. One of them is your team flag, another one is the opponent's team flag. The other flag is the booster flag. All the flags except the booster flag exist just single at the same time. Booster flags give you special abilities. The place you start is your base.
• The place that your opponent team starts the game is the enemy base. You can dodge even the bullets with good control. The main goal of the game is capturing the enemy flag from the enemy base and take it back to your base without damage to your tank. The main logic is a bit like American football. In the next topic, we will be playing this brilliant example of tank games for pc.
Let’s Play Together! The Walkthrough of Tankee.io
• When you enter the website of the game, you see a user interface that includes a join button and a text area written: "enter a nickname".
• After you pick a nickname, your tank spawns at your base. Your team flag should be somewhere safe.
• The controls are a bit harsh when your first start. You control the tank with your mouse cursor. You control your tank by drawing eights on the screen.
• With the good aim and the help of your left click, you destroy the enemies.
• We go to the enemy base without taking a hit and eliminating the enemy tanks. Remember, after three shots in a row, your turret will be exhausted for a few seconds.
• We capture the enemy flag. Our tank is starting to slow down and our turret has fewer bullets.
• Our friends are there to protect us from our enemies.
• When we return to our base, kaboom, touch down. A good strategy will make the game fun for hours.
When you play that game, you will feel the inevitable joy of an excellent example of a tank game multiplayer.